BRAKE BIAS VALVE KNOB TYPE + UNIONS [NEW SILVER]
Recognised as the industry standard these in our opinion are the best brake proportioning valves available, we are the UK’s major distributor of this race logistics product, which is used and supplied to most race car manufacturers worldwide, including F1 and Touring car manufacturers.
This is one of the essential designs in our brake accessories range, this product is lightweight and has been developed specially by our team for maximum strength, control & longevity.
Affordable with no compromise in quality, look no further than Compbrake Motorsport.
This unit fully regulates the front to rear brake pressure, by placing the valve in line to the rear brakes more pressure is then applied to the front giving a much better overall braking. Highest pressure reduction available 60% over the full range Industry standard with fine adjustment Increase/decrease front to rear bias in cockpit.
• Present and lock option
• Aluminium light weight body
• Anti corrosive internals
• Accurate and quick response
• Can be used for single / dual wheel brake bias adjustment.
• 100-1000+ psi range Precise adjustment from a fine threaded shaft.
• Increase/decrease front to rear bias in cockpit. machined from aluminium billet.
• Anti corrosive internals. accurate and quick response.
• In and out threads are 3/8 -24 unf.
• Can be used with standard brake pipes).
As used on almost all competition cars. for handbrake turns & wet weather conditions, gravel, & forest applications.
Adjustable Proportioning Valve Instructions
in = line from master cylinder top port.
out = line going to rear brakes bottom port.
Turn Valve to full increase
Turn Valve to full decrease, counting number of turns
Turn Valve to half the number of turns counted in step 2.
This is your start point for adjustment
TEST STOP YOUR COMPETITION VEHICLE. CHECK FOR ANY LEAKS ON YOUR FITTINGS