VW GOLF MK2 BRAKE BIAS SERVO KIT [HYDRAULIC – SERVO REPLACEMENT] DUAL CYLINDER [STD KIT]
Compbrake brings over 25 years experience to the field of motorsport component design. Innovation and attention to detail are what keeps our pioneering race products ahead of the field, winning races time and time again.
Designed using the latest in-house CAD software and manufactured to the highest standards using high quality materials, our extensive range of pedal boxes remains unrivalled. With features such as a high quality balance bar with industry standard race bearing and our unique Light Weight Steel pedal, it’s easy to see why our pedal boxes are often copied but never bettered.
Mounting Location: Engine bay.
Weight: (2.0 Kg)
Approx Dimensions: Box Height 125mm, Width 114mm, Length 120mm
COMPBRAKE LTD Servo replacement range of pedal boxes is proving to be very popular with race teams worldwide.
These pedal boxes represent a major step forward in car control, giving the driver better feel, greater dexterity and the most important bit – The BRAKE BIAS range are lightweight, strong, flexible and ergonomically efficient.
- Our range of bias pedal boxes is super lightweight, strong and easy to maintain.
- All come fully fitted and installed with SFN (Specially Formulated Nylon), a self-lubricating material used in many F1 installations. Unlike phosphor bronze bushes, SFN is guaranteed for life.
- One piece solid billet swinging pivot made from 7075 aircraft grade aluminium, hard anodised to 60 microns for lifetime wear guarantee.
- New aerospace liner friction bushes ® for precision wear contact and optimum pivot (replaces the old fashioned oilite bushes)
- Fully Tig welded primed and powder coated for longevity and appearance.
- Supplied with heat-treated plated connector rods and machined clevis.
- Complete with high-grade spherical bearing balance bar.