REVIVE TURBO CLEANER & POWER RESTORER STARTER KIT [DIESEL]
Modern turbo diesel engines produce carbon and soot deposits within the engine, vehicles fitted with variable vane / geometery turbos get affected by these deposits around the turbo vanes and this causes them to stick, producing erratic response, over/under boost faults, limp home mode & poor performance.
- Restores Economy, Power and Emissions
- Easy to use
- Variable Nozzle / Vane Turbos
- Aviation Technology
- Eco Friendly
- Preventative Treatment
Revive is a safe water based, non toxic and non flammable fluid, using technology developed and used for the cleaning and maintenance of aviation jet engines, power station turbines, large marine diesel engines and now automotive engines.
The fluid is sprayed into the vehicle’s intake system before the turbo inlet whilst the engine is running. As the Revive fluid passes through the engine system it locks on to built up oily/carbon deposits and breaks away a surface layer. These tiny carbonised particles are then carried away out through the exhaust system, safely passing through catalysts and filters.
By performing 3 Revive cleaning doses on the vehicle, carbonised layers are removed gradually, making the engine cleaning process very safe.
- This listing is for the starter kit which contains:
- Revive Invertable Pressure Sprayer
- 750ml Revive Fluid
- Revive Instructions
The technology behind Revive was developed for the aviation industry and power generation. It’s used to clean aeroplane jet engines and keep power station turbines in top working condition.
The Revive cleaning fluid is biodegradable, non toxic, safe to use and non flammable.
Easy to Use:
Revive is so simple to use, it is sprayed into the inlet system pre-turbo, no need to remove or dismantle the turbo, just unclip the inlet trunking.
Revive can be used to prevent the build up of carbon in the engine system as well as a full clean treatment on problem vehicles. Just perform one clean before each service.
Variable Vane Turbos:
Variable nozzle / vane technology can be a major cause of turbo problems due to sticking vanes, Revive helps to clean the mechanism and restore normal movement.
Restores Economy, Power & Emissions:
Cleaning the turbo and other engine internals helps restore fuel economy, get back lost power and reduce exhaust emissions.
Starting with a cold engine, unclip the intake trunking after the airfilter.
(This 3 step process can be completed in just 10 minutes)
- Spray Revive in 3 doses of 250ml into the intake, 1st with the engine running at 2200 RPM, next at 1800 RPM, stop the engine for 3 minutes, re-start the engine then finally at 2000 RPM.
- Keep the engine running for a few more minutes until the Revive has worked out of the system.
- Take the vehicle for a brisk drive of about 20 minutes, this allows Revive to do its work.
- The Revive cleaning process can be performed before a service, this allows the vehicle to be checked over and filled with clean oil.
Manufacturer Part Number: 14499000_38