Fits Models CLIO 3 MK3 Clio 200 + MK4 1.6RS
Renault Clio 3 FRONT FULLY ADJUSTABLE TOP-MOUNTWith 20 years of Top Mount Manufacturing Experience, Compbrake are the Largest Supplier in the World of after market Top Mounts. WE LEAD EVERYONE ELSE FOLLOWS…
100’s of fitments available in stock and all come with a 2 year manufacturers warranty. Supplied Complete with sleeve nuts, step down spacers plus a set of fitting bolts & washers.
Buy with confidence, affordable with no compromise in quality, look no further than Compbrake Motorsport.
NEW for 2017 this is one of our latest designs for the Renault Clio 3 these new mounts are our Ultimate 3-Piece, they are fully adjustable 3 ways and include an invaluable Spring location Top Cap. These mounts have been developed specially by our team for maximum Strength, Control & Reliability.
- Comes complete with Spring location Top Cap
- Price is for a pair.
- Spherical bearing Top mounts.
- Adjustable (eccentric) Fixed (concentric) Over the last 20 years we have designed adjustable Top mounts for practically every popular vehicle, some now obsolete, producing an average of 4000 a year.
- Supplying factory teams race/rally car builders, suspension companies. leading mail order suppliers.
- Our design team and C.N.C. machinery has probably made us the leaders in this field, offering quality and low cost: call us if you require a “one off special” or personal batch quantity.
- Precise top suspension body location.
- Caster/camber adjustment.
- Positive steering location.
- New lighter & strengthened design.
- Solid Billet HE 6062 aluminium.
- High angular (22000lb) Loading Goldman precision 17mm race bearing .
- Supplied with sleeve nuts & step down spacers.
- Option built in 1 deg negative camber.
- Hard anodised to 35 microns.
1: REMOVE THE UPRIGHT AND EXISTING OEM TOP MOUNT.
2: BOLT THE TEMPLATE IN POSITION ON TOP OF THE TURRET.
3: ENSURE THAT THE TEMPLATE IS SECURE IN POSITION.
4: USING THE HOLE SAW PROVIDED, ALIGN THE CENTER DRILL OF THE SAW WITH THE HOLE IN THE CENTRE OF THE TEMPLATE & TURRET.
5: REMOVE THE TEMPLATE USING AN EMORY WHEEL, CLEAN THE HOLE REMOVING ANY BURRS.
6: CHECK THE ALIGHMENT OF THE NEW TOP MOUNT ENSURING THE FITMENT HOLES LINE UP AND THE TOP MOUNT CAMBER PLATE IS FREE TO ROTATE IN THE NEW CLEARANCE HOLE.
7: ONCE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE POSITION OF THE NEW TOP MOUNT PROCEED TO FIT IT.
PLEASE SPECIFY THE SIZE OF SLEEVE NUT AND WASHER REQUIRED (M12x1.25, M12x1.50, M14x1.50 OR M17)