ATE Brake Fluid – Typ200 – 1 Litre
£14.99 ex-VAT (£17.99 inc VAT UK only)
- This German ATE Super Blue Racing brake and clutch fluid is used and recommended by Porsche, Audi, VW as being the best in the world.
- Developed for endurance racing in Europe, ATE has the highest safety reserve of all DOT 4 fluids due to it’s outstanding boiling points.
- Dry boiling point is 536 degrees (122 degrees F) Higher than the DOT 4 minimum
This Fluid supersedes the ATE Blue Racing Brake Fluid which has been discontinued by the manufacturer as blue fluid dye has been prohibited from being used in All Brake Fluids.
This Brake Fluid Is exactly the same as the blue just without the dye.
ATE TYPE 200 Super Racing High Performance Brake Fluid is designed to excel within the extreme demands made on a race vehicle and exceeds all DOT4 standards. It is compatible with and will mix well with most DOT3, DOT4, or DOT 5.1 fluids.
Features/Benefits of ATE Super Racing Brake Fluid:
Ideal for race use, excellent choice for street driven vehicles, too
* Boiling point minimum: 280 °C / 536 °F
* Wet boiling point minimum: 198 °C / 388 °F
* Viscosity at -104 °F: max 1,400 mm 2/5
* Designed to last up to 3 years under normal highway driving conditions
The formula offers a minimal drop in boiling point resulting in a long-lasting fluid that may not need to be changed for up to 3 years under normal highway driving conditions. Products with a lower wet boiling point have to be replaced considerably more often (e.g., DOT3 products should be replaced annually). The overall high dry and wet boiling points make this fluid an excellent choice for street driven vehicles, too, where brake fluid is flushed less frequently than that in race-driven vehicles.
To maintain the functional reliability of brake systems, brake fluid must be changed according to the specifications of the vehicle manufacturer (quality and change interval). In race/track applications, it becomes even more critical that the brake fluid is routinely changed to maintain optimum performance.