BRAKE LINE LOCK BRACKET ONLY [FOR USE WITH COMPBRAKE LINE LOCKS]
After numerous request from our customer and traders Compbrake Ltd has now designed and brought to you the Line Lock Stainless Steel bracket.
This is one of the essential designs in our brake accessories range, this product is lightweight and has been developed specially by our team for maximum strength, control & longevity.
Affordable with no compromise in quality, look no further than Compbrake Motorsport.
- Just remove the lever by undoing the nut, then slot this over.
- Put the lever back into position tighten the nut and then choose where you would like to mount the product.
- Solves many problems when deciding how to mount your line lock.
The Brake Line Lock fits into the hydraulic brake system to enable locking of front or rear wheels. ideal as parking brake or for burn outs. once plumbed into the footbrake can be applied to creat hydraulic pressure in the system, then simply turn the lever to lockthe pressure in the lines and lock the appropriate wheels. ideal for off grid starts. the unit is rated to 7500 psi and installs simply into standard brake lines.
• Ideal for off the grid starts.
• Simply installs into standard brake lines
• Also for unions please see item CMB0403