- A lightweight double ended hand brake master cylinder, designed for use with dual circuits where diagonal brake split is mandatory.
- CP6026 is mounted using rod ended spherical bearings.Note:
CP6026-91 can be used in CP4780-3 Hand Brake Assembly.
– Double ended hand brake Master Cylinder.
– For use with dual circuits where diagonal brake split is mandatory.
– Forged Aluminium alloy body.
– Lightweight compact design.
– Hard anodised.
– High efficiency push type design.
– Mounted using rod end spherical bearings.
– One piece piston & push rod.
– Rubber boots fitted as standard.
– Alternative bore sizes available please contact AP Racing Technical Department for more information.
Full Stroke2 x 12mm
Bore Diameter.70″ (17.8mm)
Travel to Cut-Off.48 to .63mm (.19″ to .25″)
Inlet Hydraulic ThreadM10 x 1.0
Outlet Hydraulic ThreadM10 x 1.0
Spare PartsPart Numbers
NutME21001 x 2 M6
Seal Repair KitCP6025-91RK
This is one of the essential products in our brake accessories range, these cylinders are lightweight and have been developed specially by AP Racing for maximum strength and longevity .
Affordable with no compromise in quality, look no further than Compbrake Motorsport.
Now with brand new modern castings with a smooth finish and with all original internals, AP Master cylinders are industry standard and are used in many forms of motorsport, including Rallying and circuit racing.